Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What can I say -- it was an amazing weekend. It all started at what possibly could be the sweetest spot in Maine where I photographed baby Broden. He was a stellar model, and the photographs are so good I don't know how I'll ever be able to edit them down to a manageable number. Of course, I will be posting a couple here for those of you who can't wait for the gallery of everything.
I also spent a wonderful day enjoying the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen Fair. I'm not a big arts and crafts show fan, but this one is a bit more sophisticated than your average kettle corn and macrame pot holder kind. I should have picked up more business cards because by the end of the day I couldn't decide what to buy and almost left empty handed. I finally selected a small etching by Victoria Elbroch. She's also a recent transplant to Maine, and her work is beautiful. There were numerous other amazing artists at the fair. Check out this great pottery. The fair runs all week so check it out if you can.

No comments: