Monday, September 25, 2006

Recovery

It was a very long -- and damp -- weekend here in Maine. Congratulations to Jen and Greg who got married on Saturday at the Samoset in Rockland, ME. They are a super couple and it was an honor to be a part of their wedding celebration. I took a very quick peak at some of the images and am very excited to share some here very soon.

I dragged my aching bones out of bed early Sunday morning to photograph the Animal Refuge League's Paws in the Park event. I just started volunteering there walking dogs once a week (this afternoon is my second day) and was more than happy to donate my services to their fundraising event. They have a lot of great animals up for adoption. If you aren't looking for a new cat or dog or other critter maybe you will keep them in mind this holiday and can send a donation...

This morning I slept in really late after my sleep deprived weekend. You'd think after allowing myself a very (extremely) late morning that I'd be eager to tackle my work. Think again. I stumbled upon this (thanks to Liz at Washington Post blog). Sorry, but it's very hard to stop once you start so click on that link at your own risk.

I'll be posting new images here so check back soon.

No comments: