Thursday, November 02, 2006

Greetings from New York

I'm blogging from Manhattan this week. I'm here attending the Photo Plus Expo and have had the pleasure of learning from many of the industry greats: Denis Reggie, Seth Resnick, Katrin Eisman, Martin Evening, Clay Blackmore... It will be a miracle if I don't come home with some new equipment -- it's just not possible to be surrounded by the latest and greatest and not be tempted. Today's biggest lesson came from Denis Reggie who reminded me of the importance of searching for -- and waiting for -- "found moments."
The photographs from the Vangelder-Gallagher Wedding are available. Log onto Pictage to see them (you will need the password to gain access to the gallery). I love these pictures and can't wait for the bride and groom to see them.

No comments: