Friday, July 25, 2008

Allison and Dan

Allison and Dan's wedding was a whirlwind. Hired for only 4 hours, I was photographing every minute I was there. Alli and Dan are from Boothbay Harbor, and their wedding had a real local feel to it. The marriage ceremony was in Barrett's Park, the prettiest setting that I'm sure would be over run by tourists if they only knew about it. Their transportation were two of the sweetest rides I'd ever seen. The guests made their way over to Fisherman's Wharf for an early dinner. Friends who were not invited sailed past the restaurant for an impromptu congratulations to the bride and groom. And that's when my time with them ended. I wonder how crazy the evening's party cruise got...

Please register to see their wedding gallery.

Slideshow
is coming soon, and here are a few of my favorites to tide you over until the gallery gets online!


























No comments: