Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bridal Recommendations

Some clients recently provided Pictage with reviews of working with me. I know you all aren't checking out my listing on Pictage so I thought I'd post them here. Thanks to everyone who took the time to write something. I appreciate it more than you know!

"Amy was absolutely fabulous! She was professional, efficient, so incredibly hard working, and had such a wonderful personality! Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop talking about how great she was. Great sense of humor - she had an ability to make everyone feel so comfortable. As for the photos: just AMAZING! I couldn't have imagined more beautiful lighting - and she captured every moment just as it was. When I look through the photos I am able to relive every second of the wedding (even the stuff I missed!) I highly, HIGHLY recommend Amy! She is worth every penny and more!" - Amanda and Pete

"Amy was simply amazing and so easy to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process! And on our wedding day, she was no less amazing. Amy has the unique ability to make everyone involved feel completely comfortable, while also taking the reigns when needed in order to get those important shots. Many of our wedding guests have told us that they were so impressed by her ability to be everywhere but unobtrusive at the same time. My husband and I felt completely relaxed on our wedding day, knowing we were in the hands of such a talented photographer who would be sure to capture every special moment." - Loni and Jess

"Amy was fantastic - I really liked her from the second I met her - very professional yet friendly. Our wedding day turned out differently than planned because of drizzly/rainy/miserable weather, but Amy's presence helped me stay calm. Most importantly, our pictures came out absolutely beautiful (including the ones outside in the rain)!" - Nicole and Andrew

No comments: