Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I took this photo with my little Nikon Coolpix point and shoot one afternoon while sailing Penobscot Bay. It was a perfect day to be on the water. The Olad is a beautiful old schooner that sails out of Camden, ME. It's a long way from northern VA...

I am very excited -- just bought a Nikon D200. I feel incredibly lucky to have found one in stock. Should be here by the end of the week. I hardly believe it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the sales person misunderstood me and sends a D100 or F100 instead of the D200. It seems too good to be true. Now if only I could find the the Holy Grail of lenses -- the 18-200 VR lens...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»