Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Home at Last

News from Virginia Tech makes a blog update seem ridiculous and utterly frivolous. It is with a heavy heart that I watch the story unfold on CNN and the front page of the Washington Post. I will leave the debate and discussion to the experts...



So I had a wonderful time in Washington, DC. The weather could have been better, but getting to see old friends and clients made up for grey skies. The majesty of the city does not diminish in stormy weather, and I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic for the place I spent so many years. I am excited to start working on all of the photographs I took of baby Ethan, 1 year old Broden, and Josh's bar mitzvah. I'll definitely be posting some images here so check back later this week.

I'm trying to get through all of the emails so please be patient. Feel free to call me if it can't wait.

Hope you all have tried the cookie recipe I demonstrated below. They are so yummy and are sure to make you the most popular person on the block!

No comments: