Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weekend in Atlanta, GA


I spent a chilly weekend in Atlanta to attend a friend's wedding. I had every intention of making it inside the Coca-Cola World or whatever it's called, but I think every school in Georgia was on spring break last weekend because the line to get in was about four blocks long. But at least have this photo to remind me of what could have been...




It was so odd to be a guest at the wedding and not the photographer. I left my big cameras at home and enjoyed hanging out with friends and dancing like a fool to old favorites. Even though I only had my tiny point and shoot, I couldn't resist taking a couple of detail shots.













A friend just emailed this photo to me of the whole FHS gang. It seems unbelievable that we graduated over ten years ago! Why must I always look so awful in pictures?!

No comments: