Monday, September 17, 2007

A Break

I am off Tuesday evening for a much needed mini-vacation. I have been pushing out the work as fast as I can, but it's time for me to take a break and recover for the summer of shooting. Everyone who is waiting for their online galleries please be patient. I promise that getting your wedding photos to you is a priority. But if I don't get away for just a couple of days I think I may go batty. I'll be checking emails and answering calls (you can reach me on my mobile) while I'm away and will be back at my desk the following Tuesday morning. Up next when I return is Leslie and Jamie. Then it's on to Jenna and David, Rachel and Alan, and finally Margie and John. Thanks again for a great summer!

1 comment:

emilie said...

Have a great time! Going anywhere fun? Rest up! And enjoy!