Friday, January 18, 2008

Martha Stewart on Weddings

I love bridal fashion. Just ask me how many dresses I tried on for my wedding! Badgley Mischka showed dresses on Martha's wedding show. In a word -- stunning. They pointed out something so obvious but worth repeating: that the back of your dress is as important as the front because that's what people will be seeing throughout the ceremony. The closest store that carries Badgley Mischka is L'elite in Boston.

One of my favorite foods is cake. I love cake. Talk about finding a job that ends with the best perk -- a slice of wedding cake! And of course, Martha Stewart is showcasing some beautiful cakes. I personally love photographing pretty cakes but if it doesn't taste good, really what's the point? I have a great idea. The next couple who signs a contract with me will receive a copy of Martha Stewart's Wedding Cakes book. But you must promise me a piece of your wedding cake!



No comments: