Friday, January 11, 2008

O Henry



I've survived my first week alone with baby Henry. He has certainly tried to break my heart with many hours of crying and screaming. But he always makes up for it with the sweetest snuggles and the softest kisses. I am completely amazed by how much he has grown in his first two weeks at home. The lack of sleep is starting to take its toll. I long for the day when he will sleep through the night in his crib!

While Henry is in this very fussy stage I'm finding it hard to get much work done. I am fielding inquiries and setting up meetings for weekends. I've also been placing album orders and getting proof products out as soon as they come in. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. I'm checking emails and getting voice mails regularly.

2 comments:

Samantha Warren Weddings said...

Congratulations on surviving your first week. What an adjustment but it sounds more than worthwhile!

We've had our puppy for five months and are still adjusting to life with him. But his bad moments- like when he ate Kyle's brand new Flip video camera- are more than outweighed by those gentle nuzzles and so-glad-to-see you wags.

Samantha Warren Weddings said...

One week down, 936 to go (until he's 18)!