Monday, June 23, 2008

Working It

Saturday was awesome. It was a little hard to leave my baby, but getting back to wedding work was really exciting. Yesterday I received the following email from Saturday's bride. I just love her sentiments about her wedding day, and I hope all my clients feel like this the day after their wedding. I'll be posting some images from the wedding here soon (hopefully before the bride and groom leave for their honeymoon).

Dear Amy,

I wanted to thank you for all your work yesterday. So many people said to me afterwards that they were impressed by the way you approach your work, how you seemed to be both everywhere and not obviously anywhere at the same time, and I think many people who are not normally comfortable having their pictures taken felt less funny about it because of your attitude and sense of humor.

We are so looking forward to seeing the pictures when we return from Greece-we could not have had a better day, I think, and as I told our friend Bart the caterer, if I had made a movie of how I wanted it to be, it would have been very much the same as it was. We are very lucky people!

It was good to work with you again-let's hope we have some more nice days!

Laura

No comments: