Friday, July 27, 2007

New Images on Website

Hi everyone! Hope you are all staying cool in this crazy hot weather. I'm photographing Karla and Mike at the beach this afternoon and can't wait for the cooling ocean breeze. Sitting at my computers all day doesn't help me feel any less hot. I've been uploading new images to my website galleries. When you get a chance check out the new e-session images I've posted. I'll be adding new wedding images soon, too.

Tomorrow is Kristina and Jim's wedding. The weatherman says the thunderstorms won't start until the evening -- cross your fingers he's right! I'm super excited to be photographing Kristina and Jim because they are the sweetest couple and we had so much fun when we had their engagement session. As always I'll be posting a couple of images here as soon as I can so check back in a couple of days to see what happens tomorrow...

No comments: