Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Surprise Wedding

Steph and Brian
Saturday, June 30th
Greenvale Vineyards
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
I was so honored to be photographing Steph and Brian's surprise wedding. I was in on the secret from the get go -- not that I was aware at all that no one else knew about the wedding! The guests had no idea that there was going to be a wedding that day. They were all invited instead to a fabulous lobster bake at the scenic Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth, RI. It was Tall Ships week in Newport which made for an interesting drive into town, but we couldn't complain because the weather was perfect. The bride and groom are just back from their honeymoon -- and I've got no pictures waiting for them! Shame on me. Here are a bunch of my favorites though there are too many to post here. As always, the gallery of all the images will be available on Pictage. They should be available early next week.

Congratulations, Steph and Brian!!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos Amy! Stephanie looks gorgeous in all of the images. And the venue looks like the perfect setting for a wedding.