Monday, July 23, 2007

Rave Reviews

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but when happy clients let me know just how pleased they are with my work I love to share it with everyone.

From Kate and Tim: "I must say that I could not have asked for better photographs on my wedding day! Everything looks absolutely amazing! You did a great job, and I'm just blown away by everything! Thank you!"

From Steph and Brian: "We are so excited about our wedding pictures! They are absolutely STUNNING and they seamlessly capture the entire story of our wedding day. Amy did not miss any special moment or any great photo op, yet she was so adept and professional and humorous that we didn’t feel like we were posing. As a result, we look natural and exactly like ourselves in the pictures. We cannot stop looking at them and we are so glad that we have such perfect memories of our wedding immortalized in Amy’s photos. We absolutely recommend her for any event."

From Shelby and Roger: "Amy did a wonderful job capturing our day. Each time I look at the photos it brings back the feelings and emotions. She was extremly organized, efficient, and was super easy to work with. A true proffessional and the results prove it."

From a groom's parents: "Thank you Amy. They are the best! You are a hard working person and you will always be part of this wonderful occasion. Our best to you,
NH Mom & Dad"

No comments: