Friday, August 08, 2008

New Book Option

I am very excited to offer you all a new style of book. It's a press printed book that I'm calling a Coffee Table Book. It features either a leather cover or a custom designed photo cover. Images are printed on thick pages that have a hinged binding to allow the book to open flat. As always, all books are custom designed. The Coffee Table Books offer a modern -- and affordable -- alternative to my classic handcrafted Finished Albums.

I am anxiously awaiting my samples and will post some images here just as soon as they arrive. Until then, click here to view a sample layout. When viewing the slideshow, remember that the book starts with a single right hand page. Each frame in the slideshow is a side except for any images that are long and narrow. Those are actually double page spreads.


Please contact me if you are interested in receiving more information about these books.

No comments: